Resentment Spills


*:..o☆゚・:,*:..o *:..o☆゚・:,*:..o *:..o☆゚・:,*:..o *:..o☆゚・:,*:..


I wanna tell you about my annoyance lately

It’s about my privacy was unsafe anymore, damn !  v(`┏┓´)v

I really feel  so disturbed if there are people who deliberately tamper with my personal account (any account, whatever) just to know about me

I think it's cheating way and extremely not gentle

As though not respect privacy of others at all

I really hate people like that

I once dreamed to become a hacker

But it turned out to be a victim of hacking it really is very unpleasant

Ok guys

Here I am open to anyone for friendship widely

But at least not by suck way like that !

so

Don't blame me if I no longer ignore people like that ! ( ω´)۶  
























*:..o☆゚・:,*:..o *:..o☆゚・:,*:..o *:..o☆゚・:,*:..o *:..o☆゚・:,*:..

Map

Link