I Dreamed About Mina


*:..o☆゚・:,*:..o *:..o☆゚・:,*:..o *:..o☆゚・:,*:..o *:..o☆゚・:,*:..

Oct, 30th


I dreamed last night

in my dream there Minase

Minase!  (><)

oh Lord,

I don't really remember details

yeah,

I was always so

every time I dream, I would always forgot my dream

*cape de* ( ̄ε  ̄)



but I'm pretty sure I dreamed Minase

for the 1st time I had a dream about my fave bishie

he said a fews words to me

like will you marry me? XD

I mean, about me who are constantly using his pics on my account (?)  ==d

and he thanked me for it (??)

I'm confused and wonder what his intentions

but I don't care ()

I'm pretty happy he was present in my dreams

thx God for having bridge us

though only in dreams

but I'm thankful



He's very kind

good looking  ()

& his calm smile

I don't wanna wake from the dream, I think

I won't forget it   (_ _)/ ˜ ˜




















*:..o☆゚・:,*:..o *:..o☆゚・:,*:..o *:..o☆゚・:,*:..o *:..o☆゚・:,*:..

Map

Link