My Design Web

*:..o☆゚・:,*:..o *:..o☆゚・:,*:..o *:..o☆゚・:,*:..o *:..o☆゚・:,*:..

Finally,

I deciding to publish  my very simple design web made by myself w/ HTML codes (yang sangat rempong)

*ga penting*

although homemade, but the CSS from a friend

So not all homemade

Very easily if using dreamweaver app

But I’m not too understand

beCause my PC isn’t supporting the app

(padahal bukan PC jadul loh

udah coba di install, tapi tetep ga bisa)

Ga perlu banyak bacot dah

This is it!

 *udah kea Farah Quinn aje*   ()


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
    mazalynn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It’s the task of web designing in my campus

Theme is free

That's why I chose this theme

I’m so interested w/ this

But, impossible to apply in my daily life

Hoping to live there?

Of course!

I still love Indonesia and I won’t deprecate of culture my birth country

But,

everyone is free to appreciation, does it?

And then I pour it over the web

^^v


*:..o☆゚・:,*:..o *:..o☆゚・:,*:..o *:..o☆゚・:,*:..o *:..o☆゚・:,*:..

Map

Link